 Local / Australia / 8075
Re: Australia Day weekend LUGfest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 09:45:30 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond writes:

All of them show that Mon 28 Jan is now a public holiday in their respective
states. So Thunderbirds Are Go for a meeting on Sunday 27 Jan!

Given the foregoing sets of messages, I am a bit confused about whether we are
going ahead or not. I'm interested to know this because I will be booking a
cheap (and hence non-cancellable) plane ticket.

A few of the MUGs have said they can't make it. Are there any MUGs who are
coming? Are the STUDS/SLUGS themselves available for the day?

I'm available, and am strongly in favour of it happening (and am happy to
organise a venue if Kev is unable to. There are a few halls on the list, and
I'm guessing that 27/1 is not likely to be too busy).

I have also just demolished almost every model I had (HMLS Snottler, the
Whip Spider, and Leonardo's medieval L.A.S.E.R. remain) in preparation for a
major project for the meet.

Maybe we should have a show of hands of who's planning to come?

Richie, you might as well book the hall. Any further North will just add
to any interstate visitor's travelling time.

pete.w