 Local / Australia / 6545
Re: Why the high proce in UK?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 15:01:43 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Victor Knight writes:

No offense but, I felt the "poor pitiful British" current in the post needed
to be dampened a bit.

It almost seems there ought to be a "lugnet.complain" or "lugnet.whine" for
all the country-specific gripes people feel the need to constantly vent.
(AUS gets nothing!!!) etc.

Dear Todd,

In the interests of compartmentalised dorkitude, could you please establish
lugnet.loc.au.whinge? We'd rather bemoan our pitiful condition without
disturbing the neighbours.

many thanks,
Dave Low