 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2959
Re: Why the high proce in UK?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 21:43:38 GMT

"William R Ward" <bill@wards.net> wrote in message news:m2elroy0y9.fsf@komodo.bayview.com...
"Lawrence Wilkes" <lawrence@thewilkesfamily.freeserve.co.uk> writes:
"aeon" <aeon15@home.com> wrote in message news:GG8pDI.4wH@lugnet.com...
Well Uk is farther from Denmark than Germany is.

You miss the point
It is shop at home
WE pay shipping.

From Denmark?  Or do they have a distribution center in Britain?

From Denmark.
Shop from home ship to Europe from a single distribution centre in Denmark.
And we pay shipping.

Are you getting my annoyance at why I should have to pay 20% more for the same product, shipped from the same place at
my cost, in the same box, by the same people, with the same taxes?

regards
lawrence