 Local / Australia / 14074
Re: don't feed the trolls!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 25 Nov 2006 20:41:25 GMT

Personally, I only get miffed when people spell "offense" as "offence."
What
language are you folks speaking down under?  Kangaroo?  8^)

But thats how its spelt

Clearly we have to enforce proper Australian language in loc.au and of
course in all other newsgroups. Italian in the Italian groups and so forth.
It does create a bit of a problem for the theme groups. We'll have to talk
like pirates in pirates -- avast, me hearties, shiver me timbers. In
bionicle, ka mate ka mate! In castle, your mother was a hamster and your
father smelt of elderberries. In train, the train on platform crackle
crackle crackle crackle crackle crackle immediately.

Kerry