 Local / Australia / 14035
Re: don't feed the trolls!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 2006 22:42:23 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.loc.au, Bob Parker wrote:
   In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond wrote:

  • fail to get the joke, take office, accuse us of being trolls and attract
Hmm - are you impling that only politicians fail to get your jokes? ;-)

I think it’s just a turn of phrase, Bob.

  • etc
Please elaborate on this item - I don’t get the joke but I normally am not a troll although I assume that I have made “The List” since I’m a member of Jlug ;-)

A member, yes, but do you grok the experience and journey?

Cheers

Richie Dulin