 Local / Australia / 14054
Re: don't feed the trolls!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 21 Nov 2006 15:42:33 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond wrote:
Hey, Aussies, come back to loc.au where you are appreciated for your deadpan
humour and laidback attitude to family-friendliness. It's a sad sad world
that can't appreciate our sense of humour and it appears that's most of
Lugnet these days. Sigh!

Alright, I'll take the bait.  Does anyone else appreciate the irony that a
thread called "don't feed the trolls" has become a veritable banquet?  Aussies
are sublime!

(Crawls back under bridge to gnaw on that one for awhile.)