 Local / Australia / 14067
Re: don't feed the trolls!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 22 Nov 2006 00:18:32 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Bob Parker wrote:
   In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond wrote:

   My apologies sir -

Thank you, dear lady!

Kerry

Explanation: not being a man, I am taking humorous offence at the sexism revealed by the use of the term “sir” by the deliberate and unnecessary sex assumption in my reply

Sorry ma’am (or should I just call you k?) :emb. blush:

Great - now I’m afraid that my ignorance may be surpassed by my lack of humor :-(

Is ignorance one of the things we don’t want around here??

It’s not on the list, and besides, it seems pretty common around here to me.

Cheers

Richie Dulin