 Local / Australia / 14071
Re: don't feed the trolls!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 24 Nov 2006 16:11:13 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin wrote:
   In lugnet.loc.au, Bob Parker wrote:
   In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond wrote:

   My apologies sir -

Thank you, dear lady!

Kerry

Explanation: not being a man, I am taking humorous offence at the sexism revealed by the use of the term “sir” by the deliberate and unnecessary sex assumption in my reply

Sorry ma’am (or should I just call you k?) :emb. blush:

Great - now I’m afraid that my ignorance may be surpassed by my lack of humor :-(

Is ignorance one of the things we don’t want around here??

It’s not on the list, and besides, it seems pretty common around here to me.

Cheers

Richie Dulin

It’s like air, we live on it :)

Cheers,