 Local / Australia / 14070
Re: don't feed the trolls!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 24 Nov 2006 16:00:39 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond wrote:
<ker-snip!>
Then we can embark on an evidence-based policy-making campaign seeking to
ban all non-Aussies from replying to any Oz posting in a non-Oz groups on
the grounds that statistically they are about to make complete galahs of
themselves.

Kerry

Allright!!!

Much agreed, those whingeing poms and whiny yanks just don't get our sedate and
subtle forms of humour, much like our current score in the ashes (3 for 367 last
I checked)

Maybe a "gday mate" filter should be in effect?

-Matthew J
*brick builder idiotairre*

Btw, I have decided to take this post and use it as my official dark-ages ending
post, maybe I shall post more on lugnet if there's actually as much aussie
activity as I think :p

Anyway, it shall be fun to be back in the saddle - and as my first act, anyone
feel like an adelaide meetup? email me @ mjjeffer (at) gmail *dot* com if you're
interested and want my number etc :)