 Local / Australia / 14073
Re: don't feed the trolls!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 25 Nov 2006 12:23:53 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Dave Schuler wrote:
In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond wrote:
Hey, Aussies, come back to loc.au where you are appreciated for your deadpan
humour and laidback attitude to family-friendliness. It's a sad sad world
that can't appreciate our sense of humour and it appears that's most of
Lugnet these days. Sigh!

I think we need our very own ambassador to do some statistics on the
proportion of Oz postings in non-Oz groups that elicit responses that:
* fail to get the joke
* take offence
* fail to get the joke and take offence

Personally, I only get miffed when people spell "offense" as "offence."  What
language are you folks speaking down under?  Kangaroo?  8^)

But thats how its spelt

tim