 Local / Australia / 14034
Re: don't feed the trolls!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 2006 22:40:15 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.loc.au, John Neal wrote:
   In lugnet.loc.au, Ross Crawford wrote:
   In lugnet.loc.au, David Koudys wrote:

   And from another reply--

Is ‘The Align Parsons Project’ still stuck in the recording studio ?

And then ROSCO throws in ‘Turn a phrase’ and I go, ‘Turn of a friendly card’, which has been stuck in my head for the past few weeks!!!! Grrr!!! Thanks for the reminder!!!

Hey, no problem! Always happy to help out our Canuck mates! I guess with that stuck in your head, you got Nothing Left to Lose now.

Wow, all of these allusions are Psychobabble to me making me feel like I’m on the outside looking in, but APP is my all-time favorite group, so I’m curious to the genesis (Chapter 1, verse 32) of them.

In the real world,

You always enjoyed doing things Your Own Special Way didn’t you John? It sometimes leaves us all in a Land Of Confusion, but I guess it’s just a Misunderstanding.

That’s All.

ROSCO