 Local / Australia / 1381
Re: To Todd - Could we get .org.au up soon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 04:57:20 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Peter White writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Santosh Bhat writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Benjamin Whytcross writes:
In which case, maybe .org.ANZA [Australia and New-Zealand Area] or similar?

How'bout .org.oceania?

Oceania, that's it !!! (that's our world cup soccer group too!)

That's what the whole area's called, no?

I'm with Shiri on this, let whoever respond, if people break the rules, they
get ignored or Todded.

Todded... yeah, that's it. ;-)

Hmmm, better fix that up shortly ;^)

Yep, it's about time they get over to ya! (those pitchforks were sure a nice
commission)

My 2 cents, you can consider them as a donation to the new org!

Is that 2c US or AUD or NZ

Whichever's the most. ;-)

-Shiri