 Local / Australia / 13747
Re: Announcing Brickvention 2006!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2006 13:04:14 GMT

--SNIP--

   Hi Peter,

I agree my comment was rude and had it not been 2am for me when I wrote it >
Mate my manager once said to me write it to yourself first and then tear it up and re write it again after you have cooled down very good advice I must say. (I have been caught out a few times)

It is advice I usually take... except at 2am when I probably need it most. I do apologise to Peter Edwards. He may have been rude but that is not really justification for me to be rude back.

   Tim my son Ben and I would love to go down as would all the members of BLTG but we did the sums and have not seen enough of a program to justify the cost of travel sorry all the “Vention” organisers but that is how I call it. Tim nothing you would reply would ever upset me :))

It’s a pity you can’t make it down but I understand it is a big expense, particularly when paying for two. As I see it the problem with organising anything national in Australia is that it is a big country with not many people so travel costs are always going to be high.

Cheers Peter PS I will send some pics of Sandgate soon.

I look forward to seeing them.

Tim