 Local / Australia / 13735
Re: Ooops! (was: Announcing Brickvention 2006!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.events
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2006 02:04:17 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Ross Crawford wrote:
   Pre-registration is now available on the website

Ooops! It has been brought to our attention that the registration email on that page is incorrect. Instead of register@brickvention.com you should send your registration information to register@brickventures.com

Could anybody that sent their information yesterday please re-send to make sure? Sorry for the inconvenience.