 Local / Australia / 13743
Re: Announcing Brickvention 2006!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.events
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2006 02:18:32 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Peter Edwards wrote:
   In lugnet.loc.au, Ross Crawford wrote:
   Well folks, it’s finally here! The first all-Australian public LEGO fan expo, Brickvention 2006!

Hmmm, $50.00 (+travel +accomodation), you are not exactly rolling out the welcome mat.

Thanks for your comments Peter. We have no physical welcome mat planned, but unfortunately exhibition space in Melbourne does not come cheap. We have attempted to keep the costs to a minimum, and $50 is quite cheap for a 2 day convention.

   Are you wanting some exhibits or just vendors?

We anticipate the bulk of registrants will be exhibitors, and people wanting to attend presentations, do presentation, or just spend the weekend with other AFOLs. But we also anticipate several vendors.

ROSCO