 Local / Australia / 13722
Re: Announcing Brickvention 2006!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.events
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2006 13:08:04 GMT

Also, can I suggest to any Australian bricklink sellers that you add a
couple of lines to your invoice/shipping templates to advertise
BrickVention? There seem to be a lot of Aussie bricklinkers out there who
don't participate in LUGnet (or maybe they are there but just lurking), and
this would be a way to reach them.

Kerry