 Local / Australia / 13746
Re: Announcing Brickvention 2006!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2006 12:52:36 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Timothy Gould wrote:
   In lugnet.loc.au, Peter Parsons wrote:
   In lugnet.loc.au, Timothy Gould wrote:
   In lugnet.loc.au, Peter Edwards wrote:
   In lugnet.loc.au, Ross Crawford wrote:
   Well folks, it’s finally here! The first all-Australian public LEGO fan expo, Brickvention 2006!

Hi Peter,

I agree my comment was rude and had it not been 2am for me when I wrote it >
Mate my manager once said to me write it to yourself first and then tear it up and re write it again after you have cooled down very good advice I must say. (I have been caught out a few times)

Tim my son Ben and I would love to go down as would all the members of BLTG but we did the sums and have not seen enough of a program to justify the cost of travel sorry all the “Vention” organisers but that is how I call it. Tim nothing you would reply would ever upset me :))

Cheers Peter PS I will send some pics of Sandgate soon.