 Local / Australia / 13727
Re: Announcing Brickvention 2006!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.events
Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 2006 19:29:35 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Ross Crawford wrote:
   Well folks, it’s finally here! The first all-Australian public LEGO fan expo, Brickvention 2006!

Thanks for your suggestions, rest assured what has been posted is not an exhaustive list of what is planned, we will be posting more information as things get finalised.

Regarding pre-registration, we would like people to please register as early as they can. This will provide us with:
  • An idea of numbers attending, so we can plan how many registration packs to put together etc,
  • An idea of how much space we will need for MOCs
Various display areas will be organised by different people, and we’d like a bit of an idea early on how much space each area will require. Obviously this is gonna have a little bit of fluidity, but space will be allocated first come first served, so if you leave it too late we may not be able to fit you in. So if you have an idea how much space you need, but not exactly what will be in it, please let us know anyway.

And yes, if you have a Bricklink shop, please feel free to mention Brickvention on splash pages, invoices, etc.

Hi Ross and Co... although I am not able to go to BrickVention... Can I make a few suggestions via email from my own experiences here in Europe as far as events go etc?

Thanks,

Mel

Looking forward to the next AFOL meet in Hamburg on March 11th :D