 Local / Australia / 1346
Re: To Todd - Could we get .org.au up soon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 03:29:37 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Santosh Bhat writes:
I can't, my boss sits in the glass walled office behind me, and it's not even
lunch time yet. Still have at least another 6 hrs of work to go.

Ah, some things are learned only at Chem class. Like the art of sleeping-while-
looking-awake. Believe me, I'm a master at this one (and I still got an A for
the year! ;-).

-Shiri