 Local / Australia / 1305
Re: Could we get .org.au up soon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 10:24:24 GMT

"James Howse" wrote a good summary of the ins and outs of the proverbial
aquatic fowl's digestive system.

I didn't sense any support for .org.au.studs at the recent get together
either, nor for .org.au.legoz.

.org.au would seem to make sense in terms of meeting the needs other folks
have expressed hereabouts, but for me personally, the existing .loc.au does
it all.

Todd has a need for a Studly official to speak and I can understand that,
and Santosh would seem to me to be the man.

I know Mark has his issues and is lobbying hard outside Lugnet, but to me
this is all fairly straightforward.  Todd's site, Todd's rules.  Seems to me
that within the limits set and agreed we can pretty much achieve all we
want.  Stay far enough outside the rules for long enough and you're out of
the game.  And you're still free to start your own (other) game if you want.
I just don't have a problem with that.  But then, I'm not here for the
trading - it happens, but sort of by accident and on the side and in email.
I like it fine that way.

Running Lugnet must be a <<expletive indicating extreme badness deleted>> of
a job, and it seems to me Todd shows a patience and a community focus that
goes way beyond the necessary.

Richard
Still baldly going...
934 and closing....