 Local / Australia / 1332
1331  |  1333
Subject:
formation of .org.au (was Re: To Todd - Could we get .org.au up soon)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 02:27:11 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Santosh Bhat and Todd Lehman write worthy stuff on the
formation of .org.au

Sounds cool to me, and I think it encapsulates what was discussed at the last
Studs get together, as well as meeting the needs discussed here in .loc.au for
the auction/market gang.

Thanks guys (and Shiri :-)

And Santosh, I understand the sleep thing.  Without needing to revisit
specific embarrassing events my own history on Lugnet, I have done waaaayyyy
dumber things.

In the meantime, the outcome of all this is spot on.

Richard
Still baldly going....