 Local / Australia / 1326
Re: To Todd - Could we get .org.au up soon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 01:52:39 GMT

Oh dear, I've made a balls-up of this totally.

In lugnet.loc.au, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Santosh Bhat writes:
Shiri,

Thanks for pointing this out, Now I feel like a real goose.
Apologies I'm on about three hours sleep here.

I did intend to mean a loc.org.au and NOT loc.au.org
I think I'll e-mail Todd seperately on this one.

<grin>
For starters, no reason to feel like a goose.
And secondly - that would be lugnet.org.au - no ".loc" present whatsoever.

Yep bingo thats it! Lugnet.org.au
One more time for the sleepyheads (me) lugnet.org.au

That's how the US and Canadian org groups work (lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.ca).
And finally, go to sleep! :-)

I can't, my boss sits in the glass walled office behind me, and it's not even
lunch time yet. Still have at least another 6 hrs of work to go.

Santosh
(my wordsmithy credentials are shot to pieces now)...zzzzzzzzzz