 Local / Australia / 12914
Re: TRU specials
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 2004 04:54:07 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Braith Garden wrote:

   The tubs in Australia (thus far) have been 3314 (in 2 Perth TRU locations) and I recall seeing someone mention 3214 in the east. The 3314 tub contains old greys and the box seems to be similar (again relatively) to the 2714 and 2814, ie. a good selection (or ‘sweet box of joy’ as someone put it IIRC). Perhaps one of you Eastern Australians could comment on the 3214?

Here’s a link to a couple of pics of my bonus box from the 4679 tub(coded 3314)...

That’s extremely similar to one of the 3214 variants (which are all fairly similar to each other), from the looks of it probably just the 2x4 yellow printed brick, the 2x2 green corner corner slopes and maybe one other part I missed(?).

If anyone is interested I have a few pics on Brickshelf of a Black version of my Panel Van, finished just in time for my meet-up with The Prof. Go to...

Fully sick mate! It just screams “shaggin wagon”.

Cheers,