 Local / Australia / 12902
Re: TRU specials
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 2004 06:47:05 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Paul Baulch wrote:
   In lugnet.loc.au, Ross Crawford wrote:

Mmmmmmmmmmmm tubsies.

I can’t remember exactly what got me so excited, but it might have been either the Dark Blue 3x2 Plate Modified With Hole, the Dark Red 1x1 Plate With Clip On Top, or the 2x4 bricks in that Jango Fett Violet colour.

Best. Tub. Evar!!!1!1!!

Cheers,

Hey folks,

Does the tub come with old greys or new greys? As a 2004 set I would guess new ones but peeron lists it as having the old ones.

Cheers
Matthew