 Local / Australia / 12885
Re: TRU specials
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 14 Nov 2004 23:44:20 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Matthew Wightwick wrote:
   In lugnet.loc.au, Jonathan Wilson wrote: snip!
   large red tub with 500 bonus elements 39.99 large green duplo tub with bonus elements 39.99 These last 2 are the same ones being talked about by people on lugnet that are in US TRUs I think.

I can confirm this. The bonus box that comes with the red tub was a hot item at today’s M>ltc meeting at Teunis’s. They are awesome!

Mmmmmmmmmmmm tubsies.

ROSCO