 Local / Australia / 12891
Re: TRU specials
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 16 Nov 2004 08:20:11 GMT

I can't remember exactly what got me so excited, but it might have been either
the Dark Blue 3x2 Plate Modified With Hole, the Dark Red 1x1 Plate With
Clip On
Top, or the 2x4 bricks in that Jango Fett Violet colour.

I can't remember either, I remember buying one at Toys "R" Us, finding a
table at Knox, I remember opening the box, and then Paul was off in the
distance to get one before I knew what was going on.

[Best. Tub. Evar!!!1!1!!]

Oh, our transaction is completed, you may take the boy...

Leg Godt

Travis Matheson