 Local / Australia / 12900
Re: TRU specials
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 2004 06:27:13 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Geoffrey Hyde wrote:
"Aaron Amatnieks" wrote

[snippage]

Yeah, I wondered about that one. Although the trans smoke teeth (got 4 in
my
last bag :)) Has me stumped as to what set it comes from (also for the
dark
stone teeth). Not complaining though :)

Haven't seen those yet.  But if you got them, they must be *really* rare.

I got some too. Would trans-smoke teeth belong in a chain-smoking Creator
dimosaur ?

Also got 4 1x6 plates in what appears to be "light bright salmon blue"
(could
not find the appropriate name). I have never seen this colour before, let
alone
in this part (looks good with white :))

Now that would have to be Aqua.  Very nice color, too.

Aqua is a nice colour, but not a huge range of elements are available.
Some boxes have 1 x 1 bricks in Aqua as well. Both these elements appeared in
the set 5850 'The Royal Crystal Palace' (2002), which also had 1 x 3 bricks in
Aqua.

BL has available 2 x 2 round tiles, 2 x 6 plates and teddy bears.

All in all , loving these sets

It's fun to speculate on the non-selling sets these 'bonus' parts never made it
to. Each box seems to contain a NBA backboard.

pete.w (enjoying the 'lucky dip')