 Local / Australia / 12911
Re: TRU specials
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 28 Nov 2004 12:57:07 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Ley Ward wrote:
In lugnet.loc.au, Matthew Payne wrote:

Hey folks,

Does the tub come with old greys or new greys? As a 2004 set I would guess
new ones but peeron lists it as having the old ones.

Cheers¬
{Matthew}

{snip}

The tubs in Australia (thus far) have been 3314 (in 2 Perth TRU locations)
and I recall seeing someone mention 3214 in the east. The 3314 tub contains
old greys and the box seems to be similar (again relatively) to the 2714 and
2814, ie. a good selection (or 'sweet box of joy' as someone put it IIRC).
Perhaps one of you Eastern Australians could comment on the 3214?

Here's a link to a couple of pics of my bonus box from the 4679 tub(coded
3314)...

...plus a few snaps of The Prof. and Jon Wilson.

I'd like to thank Braith Garden and Jonathan Wilson for their gracious
hospitality on my recent visit to Perth, thus enabling me to post with some
authority on the subject. Please add, correct and or clarify further as
necessary.

Peace and bonuses,

Ley, aka Professor Whateverly

It was a pleasure Ley!  Hopefully we can meet in person again one day.

If anyone is interested I have a few pics on Brickshelf of a Black version of my
Panel Van, finished just in time for my meet-up with The Prof.  Go to...

Cheers,
Braith.