 Local / Australia / 12892
Re: TRU specials
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 2004 01:22:51 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Jonathan Wilson wrote:
Saw these in the latest TRU junk mail.

8380,8381,8382,8385 racers 4 pack 39.99
7033 police van + 7044 rescue helicopter 39.99
large red tub with 500 bonus elements 39.99
large green duplo tub with bonus elements 39.99
These last 2 are the same ones being talked about by people on lugnet that
are in US TRUs I think.
Bionicle triple pack thingo 79.99
small green duplo bucket or red creator bucket 13.99
terrari pitstop + ferrari F1 59.97
tiefighter + ywing (the new one with the new box and I assume the new
colors) 69.99
designer pack with Micro Wheels, High Flyers and a creator set of some kind
49.99
KKII vladec's attack 39.99

If any MUGS can get them, I would like 2 of the 500 extra parts sets and a tie-Y
wing set. I'll be able to get payment to you and collect at the Jan Craigieburn
meeting.

Let me know if you can help,

Benjamin Whytcross