 Local / Australia / 12897
Re: TRU specials
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 2004 00:50:34 GMT

Yeah, I wondered about that one. Although the trans smoke teeth (got 4 in my
last bag :)) Has me stumped as to what set it comes from (also for the dark
stone teeth). Not complaining though :)

I too got some of these teeth, useful for micro scale, maybe that was the
piece Paul was so excited about.

Also got 4 1x6 plates in what appears to be "light bright salmon blue" (could
not find the appropriate name). I have never seen this colour before, let
alone
in this part (looks good with white :))

Med Blue Tailfins.  nice....

All in all , loving these sets

When your collection is as small as mine the basic bricks from the tub are
also useful, Oranges, Trans, Green etc...

Leg Godt

Travis Matheson