 Local / Australia / 12893
Re: TRU specials
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 20 Nov 2004 14:47:59 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Paul Baulch wrote:
   In lugnet.loc.au, Ross Crawford wrote:

Mmmmmmmmmmmm tubsies.

I can’t remember exactly what got me so excited, but it might have been either the Dark Blue 3x2 Plate Modified With Hole, the Dark Red 1x1 Plate With Clip On Top, or the 2x4 bricks in that Jango Fett Violet colour.

Did Jango’s brick come from an actual set ?

The medium (between pink and dark pink) pink shade 2x4s seem pretty close to a clone pink colour, as does Jango’s violet shade. Cloning the clones ?

pete.w (liker of strange colours)