 Local / Australia / 12898
Re: TRU specials
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 2004 04:28:36 GMT

"Aaron Amatnieks" <akama1_lego@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:I7K1pA.4xp@lugnet.com...

[snippage]

Yeah, I wondered about that one. Although the trans smoke teeth (got 4 in
my
last bag :)) Has me stumped as to what set it comes from (also for the
dark
stone teeth). Not complaining though :)

Haven't seen those yet.  But if you got them, they must be *really* rare.

Also got 4 1x6 plates in what appears to be "light bright salmon blue"
(could
not find the appropriate name). I have never seen this colour before, let
alone
in this part (looks good with white :))

Now that would have to be Aqua.  Very nice color, too.

All in all , loving these sets

Indeed, now if only I could get some sales in my Bricklink store, Far North
Bricks ...  But that belongs in another group entirely - unless whoever
moderates .loc.au doesn't mind bricklink sale posts here.  ;-)

Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde