 Local / Australia / 12896
Re: TRU specials
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 2004 00:36:46 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Geoffrey Hyde wrote:
If you do some piece research, you'll find that these are most likely
production overruns from current or recently-discontinued sets.  I haven't
found pieces in the three I bought that are in sets older than 2000.

As for the pink, that's probably from Scala/Bellville sets.  I did get four
blue 3943 cones and initially thought I'd discovered a rare piece, but they
turned out to be from one very recent 2004 set, 3428 One vs One Action,
which has been inventoried by bricklink.

Yeah, I wondered about that one. Although the trans smoke teeth (got 4 in my
last bag :)) Has me stumped as to what set it comes from (also for the dark
stone teeth). Not complaining though :)

Also got 4 1x6 plates in what appears to be "light bright salmon blue" (could
not find the appropriate name). I have never seen this colour before, let alone
in this part (looks good with white :))

All in all , loving these sets

Aaron A