 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / Search Results: wheel sets
 Results 781 – 800 of 1413.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Two things I inferred from Brad's talk at Brickfest

(...) I think Brad was pretty clear that we were a small (but important) segment of his market. One thing he mentioned is that in something like 7 of 8 Shop at Home calls they could hear the kid in the background directing the parent as to which (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.233)

  Re: Another Legend dies....

(...) You bring up an excellent point, Eric, namely the fact that these Legend re-releases might cause many of us to cross themes. For example, I've never been a castle head, but I will undoubtedly buy one of the Guarded Inn sets. Who knows, perhaps (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.233)

  Two things I inferred from Brad's talk at Brickfest

As the subject says, these are inferences, not direct quotes. But I have given references to why I think my "read between the lines" statements are accurate. 1. The adult fan community is probably not as important as we like to think we are. Brad (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.233)

  Re: Two things I inferred from Brad's talk at Brickfest

(...) OK this is driving me *crazy*. This is the second referance to the Guarded Inn being in the S@H catalog. Can someone provide a referance? I am sitting with my copy of the Summer 2001 S@H Catalog and see no referance to the Guarded Inn. Was (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.233)

  Re: Guarded Inn Gone??? (Not yet...Soon?)

(...) This is quite likely with a lot of enthusiasts buying multiple copies of the set. My comment is that people should stretch their lego budgets because other rare, classic sets are coming out. (...) Yes and No. I think there is a time period of (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.233)

  Re: From Mike Walsh

(...) Yes, this would be what we expect. A potential problem, however, is the current lack of information available from TLC[1]. It would be reasonable to assume that some bulk parts will be perennials[2], while others will have limited stock[3] or (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.233)

  Re: Why the high proce in UK?

"Kyle D. Jackson" <flightdeck@sympatic...mblock.ca> wrote in message news:GGC7w3.76u@lugnet.com... (...) Good answer. Price gimmickry might play it's part . The set is priced £10.99 after all However, they have 'My own train' sets at 18.75, and (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.233)

  Re: What I really want as the next "classic"

(...) Not saying it wasn't, :-) just saying that it didn't matter whether it was or not. (...) Lucky them! Do they own the rest of the Maersk sets too? When I grow up maybe I ought to work for Maersk! (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.233)

  Re: What I really want as the next "classic"

In lugnet.lego.direct, Jan Katanek writes: <snip> Thanks for that detailed analysis and for posting the shots that got us all excited. So does anyone have a good handle on exactly what Maersk sets there actually have been over the years?... So far (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.promo)

sets
(score: 0.233)

  Re: Guarded Inn Gone??? (Not yet...Soon?)

(...) I would agree. It seems possible that they've gotten more orders initially than they expected to take. (...) I really hope that you are wrong, despite your seeming confidence in the course of action they would take, for 2 reasons: 1. I haven't (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.233)

  Re: Sopwith Camel overtakes Guarded Inn! (and it's a NEW set!)

(...) (URL) PICS (Yes!! Thanks, peeron gang) really drive home what a swell set this is for parts. Why, it's a veritable cornucopia, or a vast plethora if you prefer, of goodies in lots of colors. (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.db.inv)

sets
(score: 0.233)

  Re: why has lego direct ignored the space theme? (and Town!)

(...) Ohhh don't get me started on Jack Stone....toy stores should ban the selling of these awful sets. I would like to see the purpose of buying them....a more expensive version of Town Junior Perhaps (with Creator Figs, instead, and an annoying (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jul-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.233)

  Re: Sopwith Camel overtakes Guarded Inn! (and it's a NEW set!)

Can you add the set year to the display of ranked sets? I think that would be very interesting. Better yet would be to create an aggregate score per year and draw a graph. KL (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.233)

  Guarded inn Box Photos (was Re: The Legend is alive - #10000 has been SHIPPED !)

I believe that the reason the GI has no "color" photos on the box is that it is going to be a "not available in stores" special. That means available through Shop at home, and in the Lego Imagination Centers in California, Georgia, Minnesota, and (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.232)

  Re: why has lego direct ignored the space theme? (and Town!)

<snip> Tell you the truth, i just read that whole thing! I totaly agree, why such cheep sets, I lettle kid was at my house yesterday, and he was looking at my spaceships, he preferred the older Launch Command one to the newer more available LOM (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jul-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.232)

  why has lego direct ignored the space theme?

Train gets the My Own Train plus the train cars, as well as various bulk packs. Castle gets the Guarded Inn rerelease plus there are the new cool harry potter sets comming out (not lego direct but castle fans like them all the same) Pirate fans get (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jul-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.232)

  request/suggestion for Legend series

Dear Mr. Justus, I place for your consideration and those at Lego Direct for inclusion in the "Lego Legend" series a minitlia set. (URL) course, if there is one in the series with more windows and doors, that one would be even better... I only (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jul-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.232)

  Re: New Train Sets #10013 and #10014

(...) I think so. Pandora's box has officially been opened:-) As for your analysis of the tank car, I think you are correct-- the ladder shouldn't penetrate the tank cylinder, but rather run up the outside of it. Connecting all of this is a part of (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.232)

  Re: New Train Sets #10013 and #10014

(...) snip my (Chris's) critique of the new trains (...) snip more of my critique of the new trains (...) Hi John, I just wanted to make certain that every one knew that I brought you into this as a joke. I got the 8 stud wide comment in so you (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.231)

  I WANT FOLIAGE!!! (was Re: How Many Cypress Trees Would You Order?)

Previously, I wrote this: (...) Today I bid on this: Lego #5192 CYPRESS TREES X6 SERVICE BAGS! Item # 1609955387 which closed at $109.50 USD. Why didn't I win this auction? Because that is WAY TOO MUCH @$$%!#@ MONEY to spend on such a thing, (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

sets
(score: 0.231)

More:  Next Page >>