 Castle / 9872
Re: Guarded Inn Gone??? (Not yet...Soon?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 01:26:38 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Richard Noeckel writes:

                                          I still question the availability!

I really believe that demand could have possibly outstretched the supply…

This is quite likely with a lot of enthusiasts buying multiple copies
of the set.  My comment is that people should stretch their lego budgets
because other rare, classic sets are coming out.

Would TLG really go into the production of a new group of Guarded Inns once
the initial run has expired?

Yes and No.  I think there is a time period of sets, and I highly doubt that
the set will only available for only a month or two.  But if it wasn't doing
too well (which it isn't the case!!!) and over several months...they would
let the supply exhaust itself....standard merchandising procedure.

They’d just be happy with the phenomenal success of the first set in the
Legends line and incur changes to the followin’ Legends set.
(Changes such as greater production.)

I really wouldn’t mind knowin’ just how many were produced and how many
presently remain. It’d be great to get an official figure!

Probably (and hopefully) a lot!!! I still on planning on buying one for
my collection.

Benjamin Medinets