 Castle / 9871
Re: Guarded Inn Gone???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 01:26:03 GMT

Well, if you check recent additions to Brickbay, you'll REALLY be mad...

Looks like LEGO4YOU bought 10 sets and broke them up for sale.  They listed
50 gray castle walls, 10 red/black castle walls, and 6 red/black castle walls.

Of course, they could have bought far more, and that's just what's left...

And no, I'm not condemning an open market.  I just think it would have been
nice to let a few more fans get a few of them before breaking them up...
It's not like this person found them at a discount.

Eric

In lugnet.castle, Tamyra Teed writes:

Tamyra "steam pouring out her ears" Teed