 Castle / 9897
Re: Guarded Inn Gone???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 19:38:57 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Tamyra Teed writes:
Well, I don't know about the web, though just I got my 2nd letter in the
mail today about my order, stating that they won't ship on the 13th
now??? c'mon, I only ordered ONE... I would have ordered more had I had
the money... could this be because I only ordered the one that I keep
getting pushed back? I'm quite upset about this, it was enough to wait
till the 13th.. now I have to wait even longer?

Slightly peeved to say the least...
Tamy

I ordered 4 on June 8th and got a letter today in the mail (nothing thru
email) that they won't be shipped on July 13th like they were supposed to.

Maybe it's a midwest distributing issue?

Julie