 Castle / 9901
Re: Guarded Inn Gone???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 21:52:54 GMT

Happy dance!  Happy dance!

Came home from work today, and my Inn's (along with some sand red bricks!)
arrived today.  10 day total turnaround time.  Not tooooo shabby!

Off to build,

Eric

In lugnet.castle, Eric Brouwer writes:
Well, I am in the US, and I ordered two of them on 7/3, and got a message
that they were backordered until the 13th.  I got a notice yesterday that
they shipped.  I have not heard otherwise since then.

Eric