 Castle / 9842
9841  |  9843
Subject:
Guarded Inn Gone???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 03:19:25 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

http://shop.lego.com/leaf.asp?Type=4&CatID={5BEF4278-DBC1-4508-94D2-F63748E6E6A2}&Menu=Themes&SubMenu=Castle

(If the link doesn’t work just go to the Lego Shop section and click on
themes and go into Castle.)

Why does it say that the guarded Inn is “Not Available” ????????????
Just a week ago it said “Backorders Accepted, will ship by…”

Don’t tell me its gone.   :(
That can’t be possible.
I REALLY hope that the production run of this Legends set isn’t over?

          -R