 Castle / 9905
Re: Guarded Inn Gone???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 23:39:49 GMT

On Fri, 13 Jul 2001 19:38:57 GMT, "Julie Krenz" <dkrenz@mc.net> wrote:

In lugnet.castle, Tamyra Teed writes:
Well, I don't know about the web, though just I got my 2nd letter in the
mail today about my order, stating that they won't ship on the 13th
now??? c'mon, I only ordered ONE... I would have ordered more had I had
the money... could this be because I only ordered the one that I keep
getting pushed back? I'm quite upset about this, it was enough to wait
till the 13th.. now I have to wait even longer?

Slightly peeved to say the least...
Tamy

I ordered 4 on June 8th and got a letter today in the mail (nothing thru
email) that they won't be shipped on July 13th like they were supposed to.

Maybe it's a midwest distributing issue?

Julie
Crusader reinforcements have arrived, so, Buzz!
Mine arrived today (MN) but I ordered a while ago.
I got  "this has shipped" confirmation email wed or so.
Got the extra horses :^)  "A horse is a horse of course......."
Torso's printing looks fine on the one copy I have opened, the sign
also looks a bit sharper than the one posted by the german fellow
(well the Legends version of the sign anyways) it doesn't appear to
quite as sharp as the one he compared it to from an original copy.
Ohh  shipping box was in good shape and set boxes were excellent.

All THAT out of the way, I have to say I LOVE THIS SET.  This is the
first Guarded Inn I have owned and I can see just WHY is was the top
rated set for so long.  Nice selection of pieces, the wall
integration, just the whole thing.
I am *VERY* happy to have these copies in my possession, well done
LEGO, well done.

Mike
--

All other themes are just spare parts for Castle! :^)