 Castle / 9915
Re: Guarded Inn Gone???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 14 Jul 2001 14:03:35 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Tamyra Teed writes:

Now I'm really pissed...

I live about five minutes from LDMI in East Windsor, CT, so I get same-day
shipping whenever I order from LD.  Still, I got a letter on Wednesday
saying that the order would be postponed until 7/31.  Then, THE VERY NEXT
DAY (Thursday), my two 10000's arrived.  Very strange.

I'm not complaining, though.

The grey box is so, so, so weird to behold.

--Dave (jot and jab)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx