 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / Search Results: wheel sets
 Results 481 – 500 of about 1400.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Is Model Team Dead?

A real pitty to see such a great model line that brought so many great sets die. Here's to the 5571 and others. R.I.P. Adrian Egli (23 years ago, 23-Mar-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.259)

  what happened to 5216 roof tile set???

Was this a bunch of service packs found in a warehouse somewhere that LEGO found and wanted to sell them off fast. Because I find this extremely irrating to see that they are no longer available (at least they aren't listed in the shop@home site). (...) (23 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 0.259)

  Re: an alternate opinion

Paul & All, I have given up any hope of getting my work done today, so I will come in this weekend. : / Anyway, I saw this thread and wanted to put a few comments here: (...) Right. (...) There are some good sets here, and some bad ones. But there (...) (23 years ago, 15-Mar-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.starwars)

sets
(score: 0.258)

  Re: Lego assortiment in small stores

<snip> (...) This is not a very accurate description of what happens. Yes TLC has merchandising people visit the larger retailers like Toys R Us, but they do not set the layout or positioning of any of the sections in the store. Merchandising plans (...) (23 years ago, 19-Mar-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

sets
(score: 0.258)

  Re: an alternate opinion

"Paul Hartzog" <panarchy23@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GssMxF.990@lugnet.com... (...) I could see what you're saying about old Space, but I'm not a Space collector. I collect Town, and there's no comparison with Town sets of the past (my (...) (23 years ago, 16-Mar-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.starwars)

sets
(score: 0.258)

  Re: Lego assortiment in small stores

(...) Have you read the latest Q & A Session with Brad at Brickswest? Get it here: (URL) the brad_justus_qa.pdf It will give you some insights as to your questions. <snip> Jean you must also remember that LEGO Direct is a very young business unit (...) (23 years ago, 19-Mar-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.258)

  Re: Lego assortiment in small stores

(...) . . .which goes to show that TLC is (willfully or not) ignorant. Reality check: last week I went to the two local K-marts to buy Lego. They had Mission Deep Sea and Bohrok. One a had a few boxes of 2001 stuff; the other (the smaller) had a (...) (23 years ago, 16-Mar-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

sets
(score: 0.258)

  Re: Lego assortiment in small stores

(...) No large company is willing to change unless it has numbers that show it will be in its best interests (i.e. profits) to do so. (...) As great as Lego Direct's products are, there's no data yet to show that they would move off the shelves at (...) (23 years ago, 17-Mar-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.258)

  Re: Lego assortiment in small stores

(...) Except that you just said that they had product from multiple lines, which is what Brad said that the company requires. Additionally, the KMart distribution center probably orders (a large portion of) the entire product line, then cherry (...) (23 years ago, 17-Mar-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

sets
(score: 0.258)

  Re: Time to write Lego Consumer Affairs a (nasty) letter..

(...) Hopefully, the contract should expire in 2003.And if it does, prepare yourself for a Space Legend set. Personally, I want to see either Cosmic Fleet Voyager, 918 Space Transport or a good old Message Intercept Base as Space legends. Or even (...) (23 years ago, 9-Mar-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.starwars)

sets
(score: 0.258)

  Re: Lego assortiment in small stores

Thank you guys very much! I really appreciate your comment. But it is really discouraging to hear that TLC is not willing to change. My concern is that their best products aren't available in stores! WHY WHY WHY??? Who benefits from this policy? (...) (23 years ago, 16-Mar-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.258)

  Lego assortiment in small stores

Dear Lego, Would it be possible for you to allow small stores (village stores, educationnal toy stores) to have the possibility to sell everything you have available in your Shop@Home catalog? In my opinion, your best sets are only available through (...) (23 years ago, 15-Mar-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.258)

  Re: Time to write Lego Consumer Affairs a (nasty) letter..

(...) The contract was to have the rights to produce Star Wars sets. Brad Justus, senior VP of LEGO Direct, said at BricksWest in no uncertain terms that there is no contractual reason not to produce any Classic Space Legends sets. However, there (...) (23 years ago, 10-Mar-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.starwars)

sets
(score: 0.258)

  Re: Time to write Lego Consumer Affairs a (nasty) letter..

(...) Yes that was the Company hogwash he recited. I work in a toy store. Life on Mars sets come in boxes printed; LEGO(the logo) SPACE. So the company's official position is that space sets at retail are ok but Lego Direct isn't allowed to release (...) (23 years ago, 11-Mar-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.starwars)

sets
(score: 0.258)

  Re: Time to write Lego Consumer Affairs a (nasty) letter..

(...) Yeah. Those are a few sets I've always wanted, but never got a chance to acquire. Hopefully, LEGO should release a Space Legend in the near future, if they EVER do. :) If Lego couldn't make the tooling, do you think it would be be possible for (...) (23 years ago, 10-Mar-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.starwars)

sets
(score: 0.258)

  Re: 10020 limited to 10000 sets or not?

(...) ??? I think LD couldn't care less about what goes on at ebay. (...) Well, how about this scenario: what would you rather have, this set run over 60,000 sets, or 3 sets of the same car in alternate road color schemes. As far as "limited (...) (23 years ago, 21-Feb-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.258)

  Re: Time to write Lego Consumer Affairs a (nasty) letter..

(...) It's kind of funny how the newer generation of kids (action addicted) don't appreciate Lego's core values. Sets with high ratios of specialty parts appeal to them, while basic models, such as Castle and Space don't appeal at all. It's quite (...) (23 years ago, 9-Mar-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.258)

  Re: Time to write Lego Consumer Affairs a (nasty) letter..

This is one of the most interesting debates I have read for a while, and I feel the need to put a couple of points forward. Regarding the topic of big parts vs. bricks, I agree that there are a lot of sets out there that look like they could be (...) (23 years ago, 10-Mar-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.starwars)

sets
(score: 0.258)

  Re: Time to write Lego Consumer Affairs a (nasty) letter..

(...) I have to agree with you. Redemption is sweet.:-) Anyway, speaking of liscences- when does Lego's contract about Star Wars expire? I would much rather see classic space and Blacktron than the current new Star Wars sets. John Kruer (23 years ago, 9-Mar-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.starwars)

sets
(score: 0.258)

  Re: Time to write Lego Consumer Affairs a (nasty) letter..

The initial post has some decent points. I guess the Star Wars licence payed off for Lego (we'll never know since it's a private company) but when I first heard how much they paid for it I was aghast. Wasn't it something like $50 million or $100 (...) (23 years ago, 9-Mar-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.257)

More:  Next Page >>