 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4202
4201  |  4203
Subject:
Lego assortiment in small stores
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 01:49:49 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Dear Lego,

Would it be possible for you to allow small stores (village stores,
educationnal toy stores) to have the possibility to sell everything you have
available in your Shop@Home catalog? In my opinion, your best sets are only
available through S@H. I think it is a shame!

For example the whole train collection, especially the little kits and all
the service packs (especially the rails). And Dan Siskind's house.
I went in a "Lego day organised by a Museum in NS Canada, and most of parent
and kids weren't aware of the train serie, and never heared about the
Sopwith Camel, or even the new MOC house.

How can you expect to sell those sets at large? Or maybe you don't want to?
How would you expect to have better sales by staying with a small common
choice in those chain retail stores?

The little stores can't compete with their prices against the giants (i.e.
Walmart, Costco, Zellers, TRU.)
That would be more than fare to allow them to have an extention variety of
sets not available at the giants.
That way every body would win! You(TLC), US, The little Store!

Can you please give me an answer?

Have a blessed day.

Jean-Marc (I'm not related with any store, Just a collector and passionate)