 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4201
4200  |  4202
Subject:
Any news on cheaper SAH shipping for Australia?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 11:47:47 GMT

Dear folks at Lego Direct,

Recently when I placed an order with SAH for Australia I noticed a comment
at the bottom of the checkout page about hoping to make other shipping
options available in 2002.  Any news on this?

Whilst combining orders with other people and ordering multiple items
lessens the blow a little bit, the shipping price is still a major
disincentive to place an order.  It also makes it much harder to take
advantage of offers that may only be around for a short while.

Any information would be appreciated!

Deidre (who wouldn't mind waiting a month for an order with much cheaper
shipping!)
drb@tasmail.com