 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / Search Results: wheel sets
 Results 161 – 180 of about 1400.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Bulk Ording Downside?

I just wanted to voice my concerns about the aparent downside to the Lego Company's new method of selling parts. While I love the idea of being able to order bulk parts, especially when they are special parts the you normally have to buy several (...) (24 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.910)

  Re: Custom MOC kits (was: Re: Brickmania calls it quits on custom model kits)

(...) A fair number of *AFOLs* liked them, at a *huge* discount. That's bad for TLC one of two ways: If we're a significant part of the market, make us sets we want to buy at full price and don't take the hit on margins, because we're big enough to (...) (24 years ago, 4-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.910)

  Re: 2001 Set info

(...) One such example would be the Y-Wing+TIE set featuring Darth Vader on the box cover. It was the only source for that figure for over a year until the figure sets came out. The number of Y-Wing set sold would be greatly reduced if the figure (...) (24 years ago, 11-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.general)

sets
(score: 0.910)

  New Chrome Castle Sets

Dear Brad: Once again some of us in the AFOL community are up in arms about a series of releases that appear to be geographically specific to Germany, or to Europe. I am repeatedly outraged that we AFOL are not promoted to or kept within the loop of (...) (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle)

sets
(score: 0.910)

  Re: 2001 Set info

(...) Even if they have directed it at Target- and all their other retailers- it's ridiculous for them to try and stick the cat back in the bag. What possible purpose does it serve? Why does it benefit them to have people on Lugnet not talk about (...) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.general)

sets
(score: 0.910)

  Re: New Chrome Castle Sets

(...) I think you might catch a few more flies with honey than with vinegar or vitriol. What exactly is your right to this information? I didn't see an insert in the last set I bought promising that I was going to find out about everything (...) (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle)

sets
(score: 0.910)

  Re: Bulk Ording Downside?

(...) I hesitate to agree with your opinion on the matter, John. I'd be more impressed if the current bulk orders were more compelling in terms of items offered, quantities available, and price. I liked the tiles, the small window, and the small (...) (24 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.910)

  Re: 2001 Set info

You've got a point. IF Jorge Rodriguez was honest about Targets policy I don't think Lego would be so tight up about their sets for next year. Of course, Lego seems pretty bottled up abut everything now a days. ANY WAY, someone's gonna be really (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.910)

  Re: New Chrome Castle Sets

(...) Damn right. Besides, what would native americans want with chrome armor for minifing anyway? LEGO logic ;) (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle)

sets
(score: 0.910)

  Re: New Chrome Castle Sets

(...) doing for me instead? (...) I am wondering where this sense of entitlement comes from? -Chuck (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle)

sets
(score: 0.910)

  Re: New Chrome Castle Sets

(...) TLC has already established the means to sell to me directly, I am just trying to get them to sell me the products that *I want* (the whole available line of products) instead of the products that they proffer to me instead (a limited range of (...) (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle)

sets
(score: 0.910)

  Re: New Chrome Castle Sets

(...) I asked specific questions that I wanted answered. Or didn't you notice? (...) I am not at all sure that I have to do any of this pursuant to the charter of this newsgroup. And anyway, that's for TLC to decide. I don't get paid to do their (...) (24 years ago, 2-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.910)

  Re: New Chrome Castle Sets

(...) My apologies. I was not trying to exhibit bad form, which is why I quoted a single statement anonymously from the other writer. S/he did not post here and I thought it was respectful to not make that decision on that person's behalf. I (...) (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle)

sets
(score: 0.910)

  Re: Legal Legal legal

"Tim Wilkins" <Tim.Wilkins@zurich.com> wrote in message news:Fyzz11.H3L@lugnet.com... (...) with (...) not (...) thing....we (...) I'm not sure if that is correct. I'm not a lawyer or anything but AFAIK there are European laws that safeguard (...) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.910)

  Re: New Chrome Castle Sets

(...) What does it mean, exactly, to "support" your wants? I don't have an issue with you wanting things. "Want" all you want. My issue is that you seem to fail to understand basic economics, or seem to think that it doesn't apply to you. You act (...) (24 years ago, 2-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.910)

  Re: 2001 Set info

(...) It depends, could a "reasonable" person find them, if they had "reasonable" knowlage of how it worked? (in other words, if Jorge left his price scanner and I picked it up, and tried looking at _all_ the 71xx series lego, would I have found (...) (24 years ago, 10-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.general)

sets
(score: 0.910)

  Re: 2001 Set info

How about we just call TLG's reaction BAD PUBLIC RELATIONS? I mean, the info has already leaked out, no matter how accurate it is, and having Todd cancel all posts containing a word about the sets is a really POOR idea. Either we're just a couple of (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.910)

  Re: New Chrome Castle Sets

(...) Arguing amongst ourselves in this .lego.direct group isn't helpful to TLC, and isn't what this ng is about. Please take LEGO arguments over to .general or .off-topic.debate if they're non-LEGO-related. OTOH, if you're actively arguing with (...) (24 years ago, 2-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.910)

  Internet Buzz is useful

Maybe Lego should take another look at how secretive they are about releasing new Lego set information. Movie buzz on the internet made The Blair Witch project a success and people we eagerly awaiting the opening day. I think Lego could be more up (...) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.909)

  Re: 2001 Set info

(...) Todd, as the big kahuna, has the right to censor messages at his discretion since LUGNET IS afterall, his site. He's done it before, he's done it in this case and I'm sure he'll have to do it again. It's in the best interest of the LUGNET/TLC (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.general)

sets
(score: 0.909)

More:  Next Page >>