 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 476
475  |  477
Subject:
Bulk Ording Downside?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 17:25:03 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I just wanted to voice my concerns about the aparent downside to the Lego
Company's new method of selling parts. While I love the idea of being able
to order bulk parts, especially when they are special parts the you normally
have to buy several large expensive sets in order to get enough, I don't
like the fact that they are discontinuing all the smaller parts packs. I
don't know what their plans are, but as for now all the current parts packs
appear to have been discontinued. You can no longer order the transparent
bricks pack, and soon the roof packs, brick packs, minifig packs, hinge
pack, etc, will no longer be available. I like these packs. I like them for
their variety and the fact that you don't always want 50 copies of each
brick in the pack- which- in the future, may be the only way to buy some of
these bricks. I especially like the roof packs- except the black roof pack
should be identical to the red one, which contains a lot of special roof
bricks.

Is this just a phase while they move production to their bulk ordering
facilities, or will these packs NEVER be available again in the future?

I am really upset about this. It is almost like they are punishing us for
all our demands for bulk ordering- Ok you want it that way- then that is the
only way you can get them:(

Adam