 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / Search Results: wheel sets
 Results 1081 – 1100 of 1413.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Lego New is Up (and ALREADY a mistake)

I've deleted the cache, temp files, etc. The site still looks the same to me. Is there something I should be looking for that is different from the old site. (URL) still has a splash screen that says "The race begins September 2000" I figured the (...) (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: 20 (yes TWENTY) new trains at LEGO.com/Shop - Themes | Trains

(...) But the Thatcher Perkins is, like, more than twice as large as today's trains. And it still doesn't implement the correct kind of pushrod/cylinder movement. If a LEGO set was perfect to the degree that there wasn't any room to improve it, (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: $Here’s the Deal$

(...) ~My _Magic 8-Ball_ says that: “All signs point to Yes!” But seriously, quite a few people already expressed interest; Tom Stang: would have done a gray 375, I would have voted for it instantly. Allan Bedford: I would as well. I could turn it (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  LEGO direct query of the week

It seems that LD have no interest in catering for the world market, and still insist that the USA is the only country they care about, as shown by their description of 3425: "Play for the championship! Now you can lead your team to victory in the (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: train windows

(...) Not all of them. I know, at 8, I would have noticed as you probably would have also. And my six year old daughter would probably notice also. But my eight year old daughter would probably be oblivious. (...) I think it's much less sinister (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: This is stupid... I can't tolerate this *juniorization*...

It seems every time this subject comes up, lots of people have stories and opinions on how Lego should run things, and I'm no different. :) I was in a store the other day and I overheard a boy who was about 4 asking his mom for the Lego NASCAR (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: Lego blew it AGAIN...

(...) <snip> Please open the pages of your Ultimate Lego Book: pp26, 27 - Lego Chess and Rock Raiders appear in Mac windows (these are Photoshop documents, however, check out the zoom size and the file size in the corner) pp28 - Another Photoshop (...) (24 years ago, 29-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: Bulk Direct

(...) We'll forgive you anyways <grin,duck,run> (...) Sorry, unless you scope out garage sales or have a relative strapped for cash. (...) We are all waiting to see. (...) It would be nice to see more Theme-based tubs and buckets. (...) I do not (...) (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: LD's Auctions (Re: Going once, going twice, sold!)

(...) No, icky that: (...) I can imagine many potential reasons why LD wouldn't rcv the profits, but my question was meant literally. (...) No. Well, I think that's up to subjective judgement. But, assuming your question was aimed, at least in part, (...) (23 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: Color chart

In lugnet.faq, Frank Filz writes: [...] (...) Hey! this seems like serioiusly a resonable thing to ask LD for, in connection with ordering elements. I wonder if they've got anything prepared for online color selection. (?) So many companies provide (...) (24 years ago, 29-May-00, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: new Technic product shown!

"Christian Gemuenden" <GECH1@t-online.de> wrote in message news:G5985A.8z7@lugnet.com... (...) I guess it's becoming harder and harder for those LEGO guys to come up with another car, another heli, another tractor, another..... Maybe with ZNAP going (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic, lugnet.year.2001)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: why has lego direct ignored the space theme?

(...) This is a good point. This would require that the fan created model be canon, so I didn't think of that. I believe that this would restrict the creativity of a fan MOC to the point that it wouldn't be worth it. In my opinion, you might as well (...) (20 years ago, 23-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Lego Direct Parts Selection

Brad, It's good to see you folks being clever about your limited piece selection - not including the smallest bricks probably works out for most of us. Glad to see you're really exercising the grey matter on this. Now that I've placed my (1st) (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: 6769 Fort Legoredo on sale at Shop At Home!!

(...) Don't I know it-- I have 2 kids as well. (...) It *is* pathetic. Together, my kids built the 8880 when they were 5 and 7. Of course, I only let them watch the TV 1 hour a week (Star Trek: Voyager), too....;-) That is not to say that I don't (...) (24 years ago, 10-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: LEGO Bionicle special offer

Wooohoooo! Thanks Tomas! I am just done with drooling over that entire "official vs. unofficial" thread and was really scared of the possible vanish this may cause. And now you have pleased me soooo much with this extremely interesting news, THANKS (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: what makes a legend?

(...) Maybe you know something I don't! Are you referring to Brad's visit to the GMLTC (which I *missed* because I was out of town?) but apparently we have (...) I am not disagreeing with Steve-- it isn't relevant, really, from where the policy (...) (23 years ago, 25-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: Where is the Queen?

A larger question would be why we didn't see a Queen Amidala minifig (in formal costume) as was pictured in the LEGO Episode I logo. All of the figs shown in both the Classic and Episode I logos were produced as illustrated... except this one.* (...) (22 years ago, 2-May-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: 6 new bulk packs at S@H

(...) I would venture to say not many, as the change seems relatively minor. However just analyzing the delta from of color change itself may not produce the right conclusions about it's importance since you're treating it as a single factor type of (...) (21 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: what makes a legend?

The Legend idea was thrilling to me in June. I've since had some time to realize how bad it is, though. Problems: 1) Your mail-order-only / internet market is a bunch of older people like me who already have five Galaxy Explorers and thirteen Yellow (...) (23 years ago, 22-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) Well said, Lars! That's it exactly! I think this is the stance most in the GoB take. If you'll recall, there have been people in the past who copied my first publicly sold model. That's fine by me, and I said so at the time, as they were doing (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

More:  Next Page >>