 General / 9465
Re: It's Time AFOL Take Action!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 1999 20:38:11 GMT

On Sat, 2 Oct 1999 09:32:42 GMT, Ian Sinclair uttered the following
profundities...
On Thu, 30 Sep 1999 22:21:46 GMT, you wrote:

In lugnet.build, Ian Sinclair writes:

I want to see The LEGO Group make some long overdue changes to its
business practices.

Ian, I was very impressed with your post. I sent it on to a good friend = • of mine
that works for the company that handles the marketing for Mindstorms. He= •  put on
the LEGO Robogladiator event at the E3 convention that happened in Los = • Angeles=20
some months back. He told me he was sending your post on up the chain at= •  LEGO.=20
Passionate pleas like your hopefully will not go unheard.

Peter

Thank you very much Peter.  I hope we see some results.

I would dearly love to see The LEGO Groups' CEO or U.S. Operations
Chief Officer address all or many of the issues that have been raised
by dozens of Lugnet & RTL members.

It would be very satisfying to see either person write a long detailed
response to our concerns.

I would like to see that response contain far more than an
acknowledgement that they are now listening to us.

If they are willing to address the issues we have raised, I am sure
everyone here would like to see a published document that outlines how
TLG plans to resolve our concerns, including a complete time table.

Thanks once again.

<ICS>

I am a bit behind in reading Lugnet, so sorry for the *very*
late response.....

The 8448 Super Car here in the UK had in it one of those
user response cards. We have now seen adverts for the 8448
in Adult male magazines, on TV shows with a predominantly
adult male audience......(No, not porn! Just shows geared
towards the adult male demographic...)

richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net remove nospam.(lugnet excepted)
Web Site:   http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
ICQ 13177071                  AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888