 General / 8159
Re: It's Time AFOL Take Action!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 1999 19:58:46 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:
Most of the demographic info that Ian suggests we collect is part of the
roll call form. I'd suggest people post or update their forms rather
than reposting this info...

This would fit really easily within a simple (non-monolithic text file)
database.  Are there any plans to do so?

Cheers,
- jsproat

"I've spent the past few years building up an immunity to bullets."
- Angus McGuire