 General / 8174
Re: It's Time AFOL Take Action!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 1999 08:03:45 GMT

The problem is that this isn't automated.  Changes to your form take a long
time.  I'd love a Lugnet login that would let me change the info in a db at
any time.

Then Todd could set up logins for TLG personnel that would let them search
on custom fields if he wished - free marketing info for TLG, with the
understanding that they'll actually try to LISTEN to it, instead of totally
ignore it.

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Most of the demographic info that Ian suggests we collect is part of the
roll call form. I'd suggest people post or update their forms rather
than reposting this info...

Here's a searchable entry point:

http://www.lugnet.com/rec.toys.lego/roll-call/

lugnet.